Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Wondering...

Each time I sit down to write something at my blog, I am faced with a complete blank out. A lack of ideas, and a loss of memory. But as I go through life, I can think of a million things I want to say on here. Is that normal? Does that happen to everyone?

Anyway, my weekend was spent at home. Not in my home really, but in my home town. Which, I'm beginning to realise, I consider less of home than this place. I have really, really settled down here, and I'm loving more and more of it. My own apartment, my new friends, my job, my new car, my new life, and most of all, my new self.

In the past six months, I have grown incredibly. (Not just in size, mind you, but as a person too.) I have stoppoed taking myself, or life, so seriously, and I find that my mind has matured tremendously. My relationships with people are easier, my dealings are simpler and less complicated, and I'm more able to be myself than before.

Does that have anything to do with me, or is it just the people I've met?

|