Friday, November 05, 2004

Two Much Excitement

One is a lot of excitement, and sufficiently thrills me. But two... two? That's just more excitement than my wee heart can handle. It is simply splendid.

Two of my best friends are getting married. No, not to each other - they're both male (NO, I SAID NOT TO EACH OTHER)

One of them is very imminent - end of this month, and I'm so extremely excited (are you bored of that word yet? I'm not. Can you tell? Can you tell?) He marries a person as lovely as he is, as intelligent, articulate, qualified, nice, charming and good-looking. And YAY!!!!

So many nice things shall be bought, many nice clothes shall be planned, and many evil plans thought up, to execute while the Friends are all in the same city.

The other groom is another gorgeously handsome, extremely nice male. And he is marrying a gorgeously pretty female, who I don't know yet (but plan on getting to know, for sure) No dates have been fixed yet, but it's likely to be a June wedding the next year. Yippee!!!

Commonality? Neither resides in India. (sad face)

But for now.... yayyyyyyyyyyy!!

|