Thursday, January 06, 2005

She-male


Testosterone

  1. I love cars and bikes
  2. (I think ) I ride and drive way better than most women
  3. I feel awesome riding a big bike with a chick behind me
  4. I can identify and fix basic issues with vehicles (and I can change a flat tyre in 5 minutes)
  5. I have committment issues
  6. I don't understand women (esp me!)
  7. I have never cried at the movies
  8. I love the classic-ness of Aramusk and Old Spice
  9. I don't get excited by random babies
  10. I dislike shopping
  11. My clothes are tailored by a male tailor
  12. The louder the belch, the happier I am (incidentally, I've belched in public too!)
  13. Male shoes, male deo, male clothes
  14. I genuinely appreciate the female form
  15. B E E R

Oestrogen

  1. Men! (Can't live with them, can't live without them)
  2. I don't understand the hype behind football (although I'm pretty knowledgeable about it, and I play a damn fine game)
  3. I like to take magazine quizzes
  4. Intuition
  5. I can talk about one mindless topic forever
  6. I think way too much about way too much
  7. Heart over head
  8. I think getting physical is more about what happens in your head
  9. I sometimes say "Oh so cuuuuuuuuute!!"
  10. PMS
  11. Stuffed toys
  12. I like Brett Lee more for his looks than for his game
  13. I wish I looked better
  14. I multi-task bloody well
  15. I love pink

|