Monday, January 03, 2005

Six things about six things


Shoes
~ I own over thirty pairs, but don't use most of them. (As in, they're in my hometown. Perhaps "can't use" is a better term?)
~ Only four pairs have heels.
~ Only two of them cost more than 300 bucks. Three cost more than 200 bucks.
~ I also wear male shoes. I own three pairs of these. Work and all, y'know.
~ My riding boots are not counted as a part of my shoe collection.
~ Neither are bathroom chappals and home footwear. (Three pairs)

Socks
~ I own over thirty pairs of socks. I use ALL of them.
~ Two pairs are white, one pair is plain black.
~ Four pairs are sports socks.
~ You will laugh at the rest.
~ Three pairs have individual toes, six are anti-skid (have little rubber designs on the soles, so you can wear them without shoes and you still won't skid. Isn't that thoughtful?)
~ You don't even want to venture towards my stockings.

Smells
~ Of course I mean the good ones!
~ Deos, perfumes, talc, soaps, shampoos, shower gels, scrubs, moisturizers, body lotions, lip balm, incense cones, agarbathis, oils, pot-pourri, etc.
~ I love the way I smell.
~ I use male deos and soaps.
~ My biggest decision of the day is what to use in the shower.
~ My brother loves to use everything I have, esp the more unusual aromas. Male schmael. Hah.

Stationery
~ Unbeknownst to my non-interfering family (god bless them!) I dedicated a whole cupboard to stationery
~ I own four bread boxes of erasers; three bread boxes of pencils; individual boxes of black pens, blue pens, fountain pens, coloured-ink pens, quills; many, many crayons (plain, wax, metallic, glitter), colour-pencils, sketch pens, coloured glue, paints, and more.
~ No two of my pencils, erasers or pens are alike.
~ Handmade paper, scented paper, coloured paper, thick paper, thin paper, plain paper, letter paper, parchment paper, invisible paper (you write with ink, it fades away), chart paper, glossy paper... you get the idea.
~ My biggest dream/ambition to used to be running a stationery store. Till I realised I would have to sell things.
~ Although I can't draw to save my life, I never, ever buy people greeting cards. They'd never match up.

Sweaters
~ I own more than twenty five sweaters
~ The numbers have dwindled. This bitch I once knew, borrowed over six of my sweaters and conveniently either "lost them", or just plain kept them. Hrumph.
~ The oldest one belonged to my grandmother, and is still in pristine condition.
~ My favourite is a thin, black button-up, which I team with my small tops on a wild saturday night out.
~ Of course some of them are male sweaters. One of them, my brother stole. The rest, he and my dad frequently borrow.
~ Especially as I have no particular use for them in a city whose seasons read "Hot, Hotter, Hottest".

Mugs
~ This is the only one that doesn't begin with "S". It is also my most recent addiction-addition.
~ Beer mugs and coffe mugs. Porcelain, glass, china, terracotta. No plastic.
~ I own forty two mugs. No two are alike.
~ My second biggest decision of the day is which mug to drink out of.
~ My favourite mug has a handle shaped like a cow, and cow patches all over its body. I drink milk from it.
~ Some of my oldest friends call me "Mugs". Little do they know!

|