Friday, December 10, 2004

In One Month...

I travelled once to Bangalore, thrice to Pondicherry, and five times to Mahabalipuram

I set up a mini bar at home, with cheap booze from Pondicherry

I drank and smoked like smoked salmon

I watched as one of my closest friends got himself a gorgeous wife

I ignored society and everyone around me, and found myself again

I watched at least one movie a day

I cooked and cleaned and kept home. And enjoyed every minute of it

I said no to three very, very promising jobs.

I said yes to another

I got asked out by somebody who I didn't think for the life of him, was interested in me

I said no

I celebrated my ability (finally!) to say no

I developed a very close friendship with somebody, and am so much better for it

I did a drag of grass, and realised why I don't do it

I realised my brains are worth a helluva lot

I underwent a (promising) sea change in my lifestyle, and am bloody thrilled

I had my faith restored in myself and my abilities over and over again

|