Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Whoops!

So how does one deal with a friendly call from an ex boyfriend? I know I constantly advocate the possibility of returning to friendship once you have crossed that thin line between friendship and relationship, but this particular one? I don't think so.

This particular ex (TPE) is someone I classify as an ex for simplification purposes only. TPE is someone I knew for five months only. TPE is someone I only kissed once. TPE is someone who then maniaclally chased me all over town at all times of day. TPE turned stalker.

TPE also went all over town claiming we were married. TPE still claims he and I are wedded. Luckily TPE knew VERY few people that I did, and I introduced him to very, very few people I knew.

TPE is also now in town, and has called me eighteen times since noon, wanting to meet up. Creepy. Slimy. Snot-oozing-out-of-nose disgusting.

I have now turned my phone off.

|