Monday, July 25, 2005

Falling Into Place

The past month has been the headiest, most action-packed time of my life. My life has been heaving me higher than a raft on a choppy sea, and suddenly, nothing is as it used to be.

I think I’ve grown up. I’m a big girl, and I’m embarking on big, scary things… none of which scare me the slightest any more. I suddenly am laughing heartily at myself, and kicking myself hard for being foolish enough to be so scared all this while.

Because sometimes, you do just what’s right for you with no hesitation whatsoever. With no regard (at last!) for what the world may say, because only you know what’s good for you, and you finally know who you are. And then you think it’s so out of character, but it actually is totally in character.

And so, life is going to drastically change. For the better or for the worse, only time will tell. But I will say this much – I’m happier than I have ever been in my entire life.

|