Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Breathless



The last few days have been a mad haze of travel and coffee. From airplanes to cycle rickshaws, I've seen 'em all since Thursday, and I've had some of the best few days of my life.

Y'see, I was required to travel to three different locations in five days, and it has been wonderful. My shoulder aches from the weight of the bloody camera, and my eyes hurt from all the squinting, and my throat hurts from all the yelling, and my lids hurt from all the staying awake, but there's no way I've been able to wipe this grin off my face.

The other news is that my travel plans also need me to be in Delhi between Saturday and Thursday, so YAY!! I get to see Mr. Sumner in action!! Yippee!!

Gasp. Wheeze. Pant. Pant. Pant.

I still need a minute to catch my breath though...

|