Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Remorse and Other Stories

Since when have I become this snappish, irritable person I was today? I don't like it one bit. Girl-who-I-snapped-at, I know you will read this, so please accept my apologies.

~

It has been three meals since I ate anything. Rather, anything substantial.

~

I just realised my home is where I live. My Bangalore home is still home, and I love it just as much, but it's not MY home. I get strange pangings for my little haven here. Strange, huh?

~

As much as I don't believe it, it HAS been three months. Jesus Christ!!

~

Uncle: Your mom said you've grown up. She seemed pleased
Reveur: Really? I'm pleased too. That's a big thing, coming from here.
Uncle: Yea. Just don't sober up too quickly.
Reveur: Hah. Like THAT will happen. Want to come home and see my mini bar?
Uncle: Sure, that'd be nice. You got any whiskey?

(My mom's brother)
~

In the next couple of days, I will be doing one of the most difficult things I've EVER had to do. And that means choosing the right thing, over the thing I want to do most.

Wish me luck.

|