Monday, February 07, 2005

Three days...


So... it's a huge change from wearing thin cotton clothes, and eating ice cream just as much as you please. Yes people, I'm in Delhi, and I'm lovin' every single minute of it!

Quick snapshot, before I post in detail about all the happenings:
~ I nearly missed my flight here, having woken up only at the time I was to check in
~ However, I was treated like a VIP, and was allowed onto my flight
~ I was upgraded to business class, where I knowledgeably discussed Tamil Nadu with the governor of the state
~ I went back to Economy (voluntarily), where I slept on three seats for the rest of my journey
~ I didn't wear a sweater the first day I was here
~ The next day though, I wore the thickest jacket anyone owns...!
~ I met a fellow blogger, and had a most awesome time
~ I had the BEST Sunday in forever!!
~ My morning was book shopping...
~ ...and my evening was... STING!!
~ I had awesome aloo tikki, gol-guppas, and a HUGE dessert for dinner
~ I have slept a grand total of 14 hours since the time I landed here...

Reveur wishes to place on record, the extreme goodwill of the fellow blogger, who went out of his way to make this a really cool trip! Thank you, Fellow Blogger, for emptying out your wallet for me! :-)

PS: I was ten meters from Mr. Sumner. Only ten metres!!!!! Sigh... to be Joy Rose, and have him kiss me.... *sigh*

|